Typically, the problems I solve fall into one of five categories:
1. Stuff you should be doing that you may NOT be doing, like…
• Giving 100% effort and maximizing your talents
• Taking care of yourself physically
• Enjoying relationships that work well
• Setting clear boundaries and balancing your life
• Finding the most fulfilling meaning or purpose of your life
2. Stuff you should NOT be doing, that you may BE doing, like…
• Holding back in life
• Eating too much and moving too little
• Stressing out over stuff you can’t control
• Living on autopilot
• Criticizing yourself incessantly
• Sabotaging your goals
• Quitting projects when you’re on the verge of success
• Procrastinating endlessly and wasting tons of time doing silly things
• Resisting the changes you need to make
• Fighting with the people over silly things
• Hanging onto limiting beliefs
• Giving up too easily
3. Feeling at peace, and resolving feelings of…
Low self-worth, emptiness, anxiety, rejection, confusion, discouragement, frustration, impatience and….you get the idea. Negative feelings can ruin you. Life awaits you on the other side of them!
4. Making relationships work, so that you stop….
• Stressed filled power struggles
• Being controlled, deprived or rejected
• Letting others run your life
• Feeling insecure
• Feeling resentful, overwhelmed or taken advantage of
• Lying, deceiving or acting passive-aggressively
• Feeling and being overly dependent
5. Understanding yourself, so that you can stop…
• Living in denial
• Fooling yourself about how you’re getting in your own way
• Feeling uncomfortable in your own skin
• Feeling lost and blind to your purpose at this point in life
• Depriving yourself of positive feelings
• Being ignorant of why you do what you do
Problems I don’t solve…
Although my background is clinical mental health counseling, I do not diagnose or treat mental illness. I don’t use the labels or the lingo, even though I am very familiar with it. I left the field of conventional mental health for a reason. I do not think that system is the best path toward happiness and fulfillment. At least not for me….
If you’d like to inquire about working with me, the first step is to get a free PDF copy of my book, Your Achilles Eel: Discover and Overcome the Hidden Cause of Negative Emotions, Bad Decisions and Self-Sabotage.
Enter your email address below and I will send it to you. If you’ve already read it from another source, please enter your email address below anyway. You’ll be put on the email list for this site, so we can be in touch about coaching.