For a limited time, I’ll give you free email coaching.
Here are the rules:
- This email coaching is 100% free and I will not try to sell you anything.
- You must take it seriously. If you skip assignments I will end the coaching.
- No diagnoses allowed. This is not counseling or clinical treatment.
- You must be stable, safe and motivated.
- I cannot help those at risk of suicide or in abusive relationships of any kind.
- I will try to respond to each email quickly but may take my time.
- Your information is confidential, although not encrypted.
- I reserve the right to end your coaching at any time for any reason, with or without notice.
- Finally, please do not expect the coaching to be easy. It probably won’t be.
What you can work on in this free email coaching offer:
- Trust issues
- Breaking bad habits or starting good habits
- Relationship issues
- You name it, as long as it is not clinical in nature
How the free email coaching works:
- Email me to inquire. In the subject line of the email, write ONLY the words Free Email Coaching. If you write more or less than these three words, I will not receive your email (it goes into a smart mailbox).
- Click this link to email me: Free Email Coaching
- Wait to hear back from me.
Please download my free ebook. It will probably be relevant:
Why I’m doing this:
I write a lot of articles and do my best writing when I am responding to a question or concern from another person. I’ll use my responses to form new articles. Of course, your name and personal details will never be mentioned. However, you must agree to be my inspiration! I may use specific sentences or paragraphs that you write in a publicly available article. Again, your identity and personal details will never be disclosed.
Am I just looking for more clients? Will I try to convert you into a coaching customer who pays?
No. If you’re wary, please do not contact me.